Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Already Sweating to Death

Well, I have been in Santo Domingo for 3 hours. I have already almost been in multiple car accidents, lost valuable hydration due to instant sweat and been to the grocery store. Welcome to Dominican right? My first team comes on Friday and they will be spending the week working in Santo Domingo so the team will be sleeping at the missions house with me! I am happy to finally be somewhat settled. I made all my flights, navigated the Atlanta airport and struggled through immigration and customs in DR. I'd say I'm off to a good start! Prayers for my health, the ability to adapt to a team coming in and that wonderful relationship with stem from this first week would be much appreciated.
Dios te Bendiga (God bless you)

No comments:

Post a Comment