Friday, June 5, 2015

Welcomed Our First Team

Last night Corey Batowski, a VisionTrust team leader came in before the team he is leading came. I will be working alongside Corey this week leading a team of 18 from Ohio! We will be helping in DR project 6 which is located in Santo Domingo. We will be conducting a VBS, home visits and creating relationships with the locals. I am finding myself very excited to get started with my work and helping this team change lives and work as the hands and feet of Christ! Also I have bouts of nerves because I do not know these people yet and I am in charge of leading them. Prayers for healthy and strong relationships being created within the team and the leaders (Corey, Nelson, myself, and the translators), safety as we work, health and sustained energy throughout the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment